Field Monitoring Visit - Morocco
Venue: Sultan Moulay Slimane University - Morocco
In the frame of the Erasmus+, a monitoring visit was conducted at the Sultan Moulay Slimane University, Béni Mellal, on 5 December 2016 from 9 am to 3 pm. A set of points concerning the progress of the RISE project were discussed during the meeting, whereas the project staff (Belaid Bouikhalene and Malika Ourribane) delivered two presentations.
The points of discussion were as follows:
- Project Mounting Documentation (Partnership Agreement, ANNEX1, ANNEXIV, grant agreement)
- The project data SMS_RISE_Question_Sister_university_Settat_Casa and annexed questions.
- Visits reports (SMS_Rouan_Report, SMS_Monastir_Report, SMS_Marrakech_Report)
- The reports of the consortium meetings.
- Quality Assurance of Meetings (Evaluation files, Internal and external audits)
- Quality plan
- Rise financial situation
The participants in addition to evaluators in the monitoring visit were Dr. Belaid Bouikhalene, Malika Ourribane, Soundouss Cherboub and Said Housni.